Comprehensive Guide to Lip Enhancement, Including Lip Filler Options, Benefits, and Potential Risks.
Lip enhancement is one of the sought-after cosmetic procedures. In 2020, lip dermal fillers for its enhancement accounted for 3.4 million cosmetic procedures.
Cosmetic procedures, including lip augmentation, are a great deal of interest to many men and women.
However, the stigma of getting lip enhancement and the misinformation that hounds the cosmetic industry can make it intimidating to most people.
We’re here to help! We know how important it is to feel confident in your skin.
We’re here to answer all your questions about lip enhancement offered in Wellington, FL: how it works, why you should try it, and its benefits.
Lip enhancement in Wellington, FL, can help you achieve natural-looking, voluminous lips. Our team can customize a procedure to fit your desired facial appearance.
Why Should I Get Lip Enhancement?
There are so many reasons why people seek lip enhancement from us. Lip augmentation has many benefits aside from that plumped-up look.
Younger patients just want to add a bit of fullness to their lips, similar to the Hollywood actresses and influencers they look up to. Meanwhile, older people just want their lips to look and feel more like they did 20 years ago to compensate for the volume loss that occurs with age.
Adding volume to the lips addresses various concerns, not just providing a plumped appearance. For example, it can solve a congenital condition or an accident that creates abundant scar tissue in the lip.
How Does Lip Enhancement Work?
Lip enhancement helps restore the lips’ youthful appearance without the need for going under the knife. Lip augmentation uses dermal fillers to add volume and fullness to the lips.
Have you noticed that your lips are getting thinner as you age? Do you have fine lines around your mouth that make you look older? Then we’ve got you covered.
The lip enhancement procedure is simple: a doctor injects lip fillers into the lips and around the lips to add volume and fullness.
At our Wellington clinic, we offer hyaluronic acid-based lip fillers. Hyaluronic acid is a substance found naturally in the body.
The ability of hyaluronic acid to bind with water promotes hydration, moisture retention, and skin elasticity.
Hyaluronic acid binds to water and helps hydrate the skin, keeping it moist and supple.
Hyaluronic acid is a humectant that gives the skin volume and fullness.
Dermal fillers, in general, give the face a more defined and sculpted look. When injected into the lips, dermal fillers make them fuller, and plump, create an enhanced border and make them look even more striking.
Lip Fillers Brands Available in Wellington
4Ever Young Anti-Aging Clinic in Wellington, FL, offers different brands of hyaluronic-based lip fillers for lip enhancement.
- Juvéderm – Juvéderm is one of the most popular dermal fillers available in the market. Juvéderm’s FDA-approved formula flows easily into areas where it is needed. Juvéderm has a wide array of product lines with different densities and uses Ultra, Ultra Plus, Vollure, Volbella, and Voluma. For lip augmentation, you can use either Volbella or Ultra. To make the procedure more comfortable, lidocaine can also be injected with Juvéderm.
- Restylane – Restylane is another hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that provides volume and fullness to the lips. Restylane’s hyaluronic acid gel does not contain animal proteins, making it a perfect alternative for vegans and the environment. Restylane has various products: Kysse, Silk, Lyft, Refyne, Defyne, and Contour. Kysse provides natural-looking results by filling in thinning lips.
Lip augmentation can make you look younger, feel more confident, and attractive!
Lip Enhancement Benefits
There are many benefits of getting a lip enhancement at our Wellington FL location.
- Plumps Thin or Uneven Lips – The enhancement will provide your lips with a better shape and contour. Lip dermal fillers restore or add volume to the lips. As a result, your lips will be plumper, more defined, and firmer.
- Creates a Youthful and Natural-looking Appearance – The enhancement provides a more defined and firmer appearance giving you that “my-lips-but-better” look. Our team of experts can help you achieve the results you want. It can give you anything from a natural appearance to a celebrity-like pout, depending on the dermal filler you choose and the results you want.
- Safe, Quick, and Convenient – The Lip enhancement procedure is quick and minimally invasive and comes with little downtime. Lip filler injections typically take 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the size of the area to be filled. Your lips will look plump and hydrated after the treatment.
- Non-surgical – Lip augmentation treatment with dermal fillers is non-surgical. Compared to surgical lip augmentation, there is no need for sedation and anesthesia, preparation for and recovery from surgery, and a decreased risk of serious complications.
- Provides Almost Immediate Results – Results from this treatment may vary per person. Since our treatment uses hyaluronic acid, it settles into the lips almost immediately compared to other dermal fillers. Lip fillers take a few days to a couple of weeks to integrate into the tissues and sink into the lips. You can see maximum results from the treatment within two weeks! Various factors, such as age, dosage, and skin elasticity, contribute to how fast it works.
Get Plump Lips With Lip Enhancement in Wellington, FL!
If you want those perfectly plump lips, contact 4Ever Young Anti-Aging Clinic and Medical Spa in Wellington, FL! We offer various lip enhancement treatments to address your needs and are well-suited to your facial features.
Contact us today at (561) 220-3771 for a consultation and take that first step to look and feel your best!
FAQ About Lip Enhancement in Wellington Location
Are lip fillers safe?
Lip enhancement treatments are generally considered safe. Both Juvederm and Restylane are US FDA-approved hyaluronic acid fillers.
What do I need to do before getting lip enhancement?
During a consultation with our lip enhancement specialist, you can expect to discuss your concerns in detail. In addition, we’ll carefully review your family history and medical history to determine if lip enhancement is right for you and which brand is appropriate for your concerns and facial features.
Is the lip enhancement treatment painful?
Lip enhancement can be slightly painful like most injections. Injection sites are numbed with topical numbing creams before the procedure to help reduce the discomfort.
Are there any risks to getting lip fillers?
Lip fillers are safe, and the lip enhancement treatment is also safe! There is little risk of complications.
Are lip enhancement treatments permanent?
This is a very common question about lip enhancements. Lip fillers typically last between 10 and 12 months, depending on various factors.
How much lip filler do I need?
A lip enhancement specialist can help you achieve your desired look without “overfilling” your lips. Ultimately, choosing how much lip enhancement you want is up to you.
What can I expect after a lip enhancement appointment?
As with cosmetic treatments, you may experience minor side effects, such as swelling and/or tenderness, redness, and bruising after the procedure.
However, these effects are completely normal and may take a few days to go down. Lip enhancement is safe and pain-free when conducted by our medical professionals at 4Ever Young.