Microneedling is Available in Aventura, FL
A lot of us have different skin concerns. Aside from fine lines and wrinkles, we are also concerned about acne scars, enlarged pores, sun damage, and even dull skin! Could there be a cosmetic procedure that treats multiple skin issues? Enter microneedling!
Microneedling is an exceptional alternative to more expensive facial procedures. This treatment is not entirely new, but it’s an innovative way to increase your body’s collagen production, leaving the skin healthy and rejuvenated.
4Ever Young in Aventura, FL offers microneedling to address different skin concerns safely and effectively. Microneedling is a great way to use the healing powers of your own body to prove you have younger-looking skin!
With microneedling, you can boost the body’s collagen production, leaving the skin healthy and rejuvenated.
Why You Should Get Microneedling in Aventura, FL
4Ever Young in Aventura, FL, can give you a youthful, rejuvenated appearance through microneedling, an innovative treatment based on the skin’s ability to self-repair.
Here are the benefits of getting microneedling:
- Treats many skin conditions – Microneedling can be used to address multiple skin concerns, such as acne, wrinkles, sun damage, rosacea, acne scars, fine lines, large pores, rough or uneven skin, hyperpigmentation, and stretch marks.
- Reduces signs of aging – Microneedling increases skin cell growth and collagen production, resulting in reduced fine lines and wrinkles and tighter and firmer skin.
- Removes dark spots – Microneedling helps the appearance of dark spots or hyperpigmented areas of the skin, resulting in a more even skin tone and a more radiant appearance.
- Brightens the skin – Say goodbye to dull skin. A smoother skin surface, brighter skin tone, and plumper and more youthful skin are achieved by microneedling by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
- Minimally invasive with minimal downtime – Microneedling is a less invasive treatment compared to laser resurfacing and surgical facelift. Downtime is also minimal so that you can return to your regular routine faster.
- Quick and low-pain procedure – Microneedling is performed within an hour with a numbing agent. It has no side effects (unlike surgical procedures). There’s no need to worry about complications and infections after this treatment.
How Does Microneedling Work?
A microneedling device is usually shaped like a pen with several tiny needles at the tip. The tool is moved across the skin, creating tiny punctures. When the needles pass across your skin, they send injury signals to your body, which begins the healing process. This stimulates collagen and elastin production and increases cell turnover. Increasing collagen and elastin levels in your skin will help promote its youthful appearance and combat mild to moderate skin conditions, such as acne scars, large pores, fine lines, and wrinkles.
In most cases, a topical numbing cream is applied first to help alleviate any discomfort that may arise from the procedure. Most patients report no pain at all. Microneedling sessions usually last between 15 to 60 minutes, depending on the treatment area.
If you have fine lines, acne scars, or large pores, microneedling will tighten and brighten your skin, giving you a long-lasting glow.
Microneedling in Aventura, FL: What Can I Expect?
If you want to know if microneedling is for you, head to the nearest 4Ever Young location in Aventura, FL. Our medical team will evaluate your concerns and treatment goals during your free consultation to determine if you are a good candidate.
Our treatments work synergistically to improve your appearance and reach your aesthetic goals. Rather than following a “one-size-fits-all” approach, we provide each patient with the best treatment plan that will work best for their facial features and goals.
Depending on the severity of your skin issues, you may require more treatments. Multiple sessions will provide you with long-lasting results over time. Creating a subtle and natural-looking facelift is our goal!
Get An Instant Facelift With Microneedling
The innovative microneedling treatment can restore a more youthful appearance and reduce signs of aging. Begin your journey to clearer skin at our 4Ever Young clinics in Aventura, FL.
Head to the nearest 4Ever Young clinic in Aventura, FL, to learn more about microneedling and other anti-aging procedures available in FL.
Common Questions About Microneedling
How exactly does microneedling work?
Microneedling is a form of skin rejuvenation involving tiny needles. The procedure is a controlled form of skin injury. In the process, it reduces acne scarring and wrinkles and stimulates skin growth.
Where can I use microneedling?
Usually, microneedling is performed on the face; however, we can use it on any area of the body with scarring or stretch marks, including the arms, butt, chest, legs, and back.
How long do the results from microneedling treatments last?
You can expect new collagen and tissue to continue to form for up to a year after microneedling. However, microneedling is not permanent, so you must continue to take follow-up treatment sessions to maintain the results long-term.
Will my face peel after microneedling?
The treated area may peel and flake in three to five days due to increased skin cell turnover. New skin cells are produced right after microneedling. Do not pick or scratch the treated area. Instead, moisturize it to prevent drying.
Is microneedling painful?
In general, microneedling is NOT painful. However, this depends on one’s pain threshold. We also ensure your comfort by applying a medical-grade numbing agent.
How long does a microneedling treatment take?
The average total treatment time is about an hour. Numbing usually takes 30 minutes. The microneedling pen will move quickly across the skin, taking 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the skin thickness.