Get hydrated and young-looking skin with Aventura’s HydraFacial.
The HydraFacial is causing waves in the aesthetics industry. A single treatment cleanses, detoxifies, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin. The treatment addresses everything like discoloration, dehydration, acne, and uneven skin texture!
Are you ready to book? Head to 4Ever Young in Aventura! We offer HydraFacial, a non-invasive treatment to reveal glowing, smoother, and healthier skin.
Get the healthy, dewy, glowing skin you desire with the 3-step HydraFacial!
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is one of the most popular beauty treatments today, and it’s easy to understand why. It’s the only hydra-dermabrasion procedure with patented Vortex technology that cleanses, extracts, and hydrates.
HydraFacial is a non-invasive treatment that invigorates the skin to give you a healthy, youthful glow. What’s so amazing with HydraFacial is that it’s customizable and only has three steps!
My Skin Concerns Might Be Different From yours. Can I still get a HydraFacial?
Another great thing about Aventura’s HydraFacial is that it addresses multiple skin concerns! Basically, anyone with congested skin can benefit from the treatment.
If you have any of these issues, you will benefit from this treatment:
- Reduced elasticity and firmness
- Oily and congested skin
- Enlarged and clogged pores
- Dull and uneven skin tone
- Sensitive skin
- Sun-damaged skin
Why Should I Get a HydraFacial Treatment?
You can improve your skin’s overall look with Aventura’s HydraFacial. This non-invasive treatment reverses the signs of aging and restores your skin’s health.
- Targets multiple skin concerns – It is an all-inclusive treatment that addresses various skin concerns, such as acne, fine lines, dull skin, loose skin, wrinkles, and clogged pores.
- Improves skin elasticity – Boosts collagen production, making the skin firmer and more supple. It also reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Minimizes the appearance of dark spots – Reduces dark spots by exfoliating the topmost layers of the skin.
- Hydrates the skin – Dry skin makes fine lines and wrinkles more prominent. It hydrates the skin to keep it healthy and young-looking.
- Unclogs pores – Having unclogged pores also helps prevent acne, blackheads, and whiteheads. Patented system removes dead skin cells and excess oil from the pores.
- Immediate results quickly – Improvements on the skin are almost instant! With continuous maintenance sessions, you’ll see better skin over time.
- No downtime – It require no downtime or recovery time, so you can immediately continue your daily activities.
How Does HydraFacial Work?
HydraFacial is a quick and straightforward procedure that only takes 30 to 60 minutes! It’s divided into three key steps.
- Cleanse + Peel – The treatment involves gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing to reveal a new layer of skin. A serum removes dead skin cells to reveal healthy skin, while glycolic and salicylic acids provide the benefits of a peel without the scaling that can occur after a peel.
- Extract + Hydrate – The second step involves removing debris from pores with painless suction and nourishing the skin with intense moisturizers that quench the skin. With patented vortex suction technology, pores are painlessly cleaned while antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid nourish and protect them.
- Fuse + Protect – The third step involves delivering targeted, proprietary skin solutions designed to address specific skin concerns to maximize your glow. With Daily Essentials™, patients achieve the same results at home as at the clinic.
Is it Safe for All Skin Types?
Definitely, yes! HydraFacial is suitable for virtually any age and skin type! It’s so gentle that even patients with sensitive skin can get this treatment.
However, those with active rashes, sunburns, or rosacea should avoid HydraFacials, as they could cause further damage.
Does It Hurt?
HydraFacials shouldn’t be painful. The machine’s handpiece contains spiralized treatment tips with vortex technology, which work like a mini vacuum on your skin. One of the most uncomfortable parts of the treatment is the exfoliation. That’s it!
What Can I Expect During My Treatment?
HydraFacial is for anyone who wants to deep clean and rejuvenates their skin. Our specialists at 4Ever Young in Aventura will evaluate your concerns and treatment goals during your free consultation to determine if HydraFacial is right for you.
HydraFacial is a gentle treatment that can be used on all skin types, tones, and conditions, including Rosacea.
How Often Should I Get a HydraFacial Treatment?
Results from only one HydraFacial session are almost instant! You get luminous, rejuvenated, and nourished skin after your 30 or 60-minute session!
We recommend getting a HydraFacial every four weeks to maintain your glowing and hydrated skin. The skin will become more radiant, glowing, and supple with time, while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Can I Get Other Cosmetic Treatments While I’m in the Aventura clinic?
Yes, you can get other cosmetic treatments from 4Ever Young Anti Aging Solutions Aventura!
The HydraFacial can be performed on the same day as dermal fillers or Botox, with non-ablative light and laser treatments.
HydraFacial accelerates the shedding process caused by resurfacing treatments while also deeply hydrating your skin if you recently had a treatment.
Make sure to inform your aesthetician of your recent treatments and skin concerns, so they can suggest treatments that work for you.
Learn More About HydraFacial Treatment in Aventura
HydraFacial in Aventura could be your ideal solution if you want soft, supple, and glowing skin. This popular treatment is super worth it as you will see an improvement in your skin over time.
Contact us today at (305) 425-9590 for a consultation and take that first step to look and feel your best!